Mickey Mouse Valentines Day Sprinkle Cookies
Yield: 36 Cookies
Mickey Mouse Valentine’s Day Sprinkle Bites
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 C unsalted Sweet Cream Butter, softened
- 1⁄2 C Sugar
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 1⁄2 C Flour
- 1⁄2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1⁄4 C Valentine’s Day nonpareils Sprinkles
- 1 - 2in Mickey Mouse Cookie Cutter
- 3⁄4 C powdered Sugar
- 3-5 tbsp Milk
- 1⁄2 tsp clear Vanilla Extract
- 4 tbsp Valentine’s Day nonpareils Sprinkles
- 1 disposable Piping Bag
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Using a large bowl, beat the butter, sugar, and almond extract until creamy and combined In a medium bowl, whisk the flour and salt until combined.
- Gradually beat the dry ingredients into the wet until a dough forms.
- Mix in the 1⁄4 C Valentine’s Day sprinkles.
- Lightly flour a cutting board and roll the dough into 1⁄4 in thick rectangle.
- Place the hearts onto the cookie sheets and bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden brown Allow to cool before transferring to a wire rack.
- Using a small bowl, whisk the powdered sugar, milk and vanilla until combined and smooth.
- Spoon the icing into the piping bag and cut the tip off
- Drizzle the icing over the cookies.
- Sprinkle some cookie sprinkles on top and allow the icing to harden before enjoying!