Good news! Epcot’s International Flower and Garden Festival is around the corner and it’s time to get excited about planning a visit during the best time of the year! Spring is a beautiful season at Walt Disney World’s four theme parks and Epcot really shines during this popular festival.
The whole park, including the World Showcase and Future World, comes alive with all of the gorgeous flowers in full bloom, topiary displays featuring popular Disney characters like Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.
There’s also live music, delicious food and drinks, special Epcot Flower and Garden Festival merch and so many more ways to enjoy this amazing festival. So let’s not waste another second and dive right into all the special festival-exclusive treats you can expect!
When is the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot?
Let’s start with the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival dates. Every year the specific festival dates are a bit different but you can count on them being March through June. In 2022, the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival runs from March 2-July 4th. That’s four whole months to plan a trip to this special event.
What to Expect at Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival in 2022
If you’re a fan of Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival, chances are you’re familiar with this Spring version of the popular festival with carefully sculpted character topiaries, colorful gardens, the butterfly garden, and Spike’s Pollen-Nation exploration, you’re sure to have the best time.
There’s no additional charge for the special event, as the price is included in your park admission. You will, however want to have extra money allotted for all of the delicious dishes at the different outdoor kitchen like Honey Bee-stro, Northern Bloom and the Flavor Full Kitchen.
Enjoy exploring, and of course taking lots of photos, of the hard work Disney puts into the flower beds, garden festival topiaries, and all the unique flavors at the food booths. It’s simply one of the most unique experiences Disney has to offer.
There are so many exciting things to see, taste, and experience during this annual Epcot festival season, that having a guide is especially helpful. Thankfully, Disney thinks of everything and you can grab a copy of the 2022 Epcot Festival Passport for free when you enter the park (right past Spaceship Earth) and at various spots around the World Showcase. The guide will tell you what types of food items and delicious drinks (non-alcoholic drinks and boozy favorites) you can enjoy at the festival food booths that are spread out through the park.
Epcot Flower and Garden Rocks Concert Series
One of the most celebrated activities at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is the amazing lineup of concerts. The concerts are definitely a must-see part of your trip to Walt Disney World, so we’ve got all the information you need in one place! There are several new artists and favorites from previous years to help you rock out.
The Garden Rocks concert performance is held nightly at the America Gardens Theater across from the American Adventure Pavilion. Garden Rocks Concerts are at 5:30, 6:45 and 8 p.m. on the scheduled nights. The complete list of entertainers is below, so check your dates to see who’s playing, or play your trip around your favorites. No matter who’s playing, it’s sure to be a great time!
- 4 – 5: The Guess Who
- 6 – 7: Rick Springfield
- 11 – 12: Melina León
- 13 – 14: CeCe Winans
- 18 – 19: Mike DelGuidice
- 20 – 21: Kool & The Gang
- 22 – 24: Glass Ceiling
- 25 – 28: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- 29 – 31: Skillzmatic
- 1& 2: The Spinners
- 3 – 4: The Pointer Sisters
- 5 – 7: M-80s
- 8 – 9: Blue October
- 10 – 11: Don McLean
- 12 – 14: Epic
- 15 – 16: Tommy DeCarlo, singer of the band Boston
- 17 – 18: Don Felder
- 19 – 21: The Hooligans
- 22 – 23: STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- 24 – 25: Claudia Leitte
- 26 – 28: Element
- 29 – 30: Berlin
- 1 – 2: TobyMac
- 3 – 5: Latin Ambition
- 6 – 7: Blood, Sweat & Tears
- 8 – 9: The Commodores
- 10 – 11: The Vybe
- 13 – 14: Ambrosia with Peter Beckett
- 15 – 16: MercyMe
- 17 – 20: Plain White Tees
- 20 – 21: A Flock of Seagulls
- 22 – 23 – Collin Raye
- 27 – 28 – Thelma Houston
- 29 – 30 – Little River Band
- 3 – 6: Simple Plan
- 10 – 13: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- 17 – 20: Plain White T’s
- 21 – 23: Element
- 24 – 25: War
- 26 – 27: Daughtry
- 28-30: Epic
- 1 – 4: M-80s
Seating is first come first seated and guests tend to line up to get a spot for the most popular performances.
Garden Rocks Concert Series Dining Packages
There is a solution to guarantee a seat and that’s with a dining package at participating Epcot restaurant. Different locations throughout the World Showcase participate in the Garden Rocks Dining Packages and prices vary by location. Here are the details you need if you’re interested in a dining package to reserve your seat at the concert.
- Biergarten in the Germany Pavilion- $57 for 10 and up, $37 for 3-9 years old
- Coral Reef in The Seas- $69 for 10 and up, $22 3-9 years old
- Garden Grill in The Land- $66 for 10 and up, $43 for 3-9 years old
- Rose & Crown in the United Kingdom Pavilion- $58 for 10 and up, $22 for 3-9 years old
To make dining reservations, log onto your My Disney Experience App as early as 60 days before your trip.
Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Menu
Epcot’s Outdoor Kitchens are one of the best reasons to head to World Showcase during the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival. The Outdoor Kitchens bring dozens of amazing small plates, snacks, drinks and desserts that are perfect for enjoying while exploring each Pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase.
Every year there are new items that help make the Epcot Flower & Garden Festival a delicious time. In this post, you’ll find all the menu items from this year’s Epcot Flower and Garden Festival menus.
The small plates and drinks are priced between $3-8 each.
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market – Germany
- Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce
- Potato Pancake with Caramelized Ham, Onions, and Herb Sour Cream (Gluten/wheat friendly)
- Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with Black Forest Ham and Melted Gruyère Cheese
- Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries
- M.I.A. Brewing Hugo, Doral, FL
- Bitburger Premium Pils, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Stiegl Brewery Radler Zitrone, Salzburg, Austria
- Beer Flight
- Apfelschaumwein: Sparkling Wine and Apple Liqueur
Cider House – United Kingdom
- House-made Potato and Cheddar Biscuit with Salmon Tartare
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Tart with Whipped Cream
- 3 Daughters Brewing Pink Lemonade Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Bold Rock Watermelon Hard Cider, Nellysford, Va.
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Triple Jam Hard Cider, Armada, Mich. (New)
- Samuel Smith Old Brewery Pure Brewed Organic Lager, Tadcaster, UK
- Snakebite: Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Triple Jam Hard Cider and Samuel Smith Old Brewery. Pure Brewed Organic Lager
- Cider Flight
The Citrus Blossom – Near Port of Entry
- Meyer Lemon-poached Lobster Salad with Grapefruit-Rosé Vinaigrette, Yuzu-marinated Hearts of Palm, and Avocado-Yuzu Panna Cotta
- Citrus-braised Crispy Pork Belly with Kumquat and Carrot
- Citrus Shortcake: Orange Chiffon Cake, Lemon Curd, Mandarins, Whipped Cream, and Citrus Crumble
- Orange-Lemon Smoothie in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup
- Islamorada Beer Company Coconut Key Lime Ale, Fort Pierce, Fla
- First Magnitude Brewing Lemon Hefeweizen, Gainesville, FL
- Playalinda Brewing Company Hibiscus Lime Ale, Titusville, FL
- Beer Flight
- Orange Sunshine Wine Slushy
EPCOT Farmers Feast – Near Test Track
- Tomato and Cornbread Panzanella with Burrata Cheese and Fresh Basil
- Barbecue Seared Pork Tenderloin with Summer Succotash, Herb Butter, and Grapefruit Vinaigrette
- Lemon-Ricotta Cheesecake on Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Butter with Passion Fruit-Mango Compote
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Watermelon Mint Wheat Ale, Tampa, Fla.
- Hibiscus Lemonade Cocktail featuring Islamorada Brewery & Distillery Hibiscus Gin
- Mango Lemonade with Palm Ridge Rye Whiskey
EPCOT Sunshine Griddle – Near Test Track
- Avocado Toast with Marinated Toybox Tomatoes and Fresh Goat Cheese on Toasted Ciabatta (new)
- Shrimp and Grits: Blackened Shrimp and Cheddar Cheese Grits with Brown Gravy and Sweet Corn Salsa
- Corned Beef Brisket Hash with House-made Potato Barrels, Onions, Peppers, Cheese Curds, and a Soft-poached Egg with Tabasco Hollandaise
- Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting and Candied Bacon
- Froot Loops Shake
- Joffrey’s Coffee Cold Brew Cocktail with Milk, Kahlúa Rum and Coffee Liqueur, and Vanilla Vodka
Flavor Full Kitchen – Between Imagination! and Refreshment Port
- Grilled Baby Vegetables with Hummus Cream and Red Pepper Coulis
- Seared Verlasso Salmon with Farro Risotto and Micro Herbs
- Strawberry Mousse with Chocolate Crisp Pearls
- Blood Orange Agua Fresca
- Cookie Butter Worms and Dirt
Fleur de Lys – France
- Tarte aux Oignons Caramélisés et Chèvre: Goat Cheese Tart with Caramelized Onions on a flaky Pastry Crust
- Canard Confit à l’Orange aux Gnocchi à la Parisienne: Braised Duck Confit à l’Orange with Parisian Gnocchi
- Macaron au Chocolate en Sucette: Large Chocolate Macaron Lollipop
- Beignet Caramélisé, Fourré Crème Vanille, Glacé au Caramel Fleur de Sel: Caramelized Beignet filled with Vanilla Cream and Glazed with Caramel Fleur de Sel
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664 Draft Beer
- VeRy Raspberry: Rosé Wine with Natural Raspberry Flavor
- Chardonnay, Le Vieux Manoir
- Bordeaux, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Malbec Blend, Château Lorient
- La Vie en Rose Frozen Slushy: Vodka, Grey Goose L’Orange Vodka, St. Germain Liqueur, White and Red Cranberry Juice
Hanami – Japan
- Frushi: Strawberry, Pineapple, and Cantaloupe wrapped in Sweet Rice and Pink Soy Wrap served with Whipped Cream, Drizzled Berry Sauce, and Toasted Coconut
- Shrimp and Crab with Spicy Mayonnaise and Cucumber Slices finished with Creamy Avocado and Violet Sauce
- Soy-glazed Pork Shank with Truffle Mashed Potatoes, Crispy Lotus Flower, Garlic Chips, and Green Onion
- Sakura Zen Ale
- Pineapple Sake
- Blood Orange Sour with Fresh Mint
The Honey Bee-stro – Near Port of Entry
- Tupelo Honey and Sweet Corn Spoon Bread with Jalapeños, Bacon, and House-made Whipped Honey Butter
- Lavender Honey Mustard-marinated Chicken Flatbread with Whipped Honey-Ricotta Cheese, Marinated Vegetables, and Purple Haze Lavender Goat Cheese
- Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with Orange Blossom Honey Whipped Cream, Whipped Honey, Crystalized Honey, Honeycomb, Dehydrated Honey, and Fennel Pollen Meringue Kisses
- Honey-Peach Freeze in a Souvenir Spike the Bee Sipper Cup
- First Magnitude Brewing Co. Honey Bee Citrus Blonde Ale, Gainesville, FL.
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Orange Blossom Honey Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- Honey-Peach Freeze with Blueberry Vodka
Jardin de Fiestas – Mexico
- Tostada de Cochinita: Braised Pork on a Crispy Corn Tortilla with Black Beans topped with Pickled Onions, Mango-Habanero Relish, and Oregano
- Taco Vampiro: Braised Beef on a Corn Tortilla with Crispy Grilled Monterey Jack Cheese and Salsa Ranchera
- Sope de Chorizo: Plant-based Ground Chorizo on Fried Corn Dough with Black Beans and Avocado Mousse
- Passion Fruit Margarita: Corazón de Agave Blanco Tequila, Passion Fruit Purée, Lime Juice, Nixta Corn Liqueur, and a hint of smoke with a Hibiscus Flower Salt Rim
- The Garden Margarita: Ojo de Tigre Mezcal, Lettuce Juice, Ancho Reyes Chile Verde Liqueur, Lime Juice, Gracias a Dios Agave Gin, and a Sprig of Thyme
- Tulum Mexican Craft Beer with Floater: Artisanal Lager with Citrus notes made with Caribbean Seawater and served with an Elderflower Liqueur Floater
La Isla Fresca – Between Morocco and France
- Lamb Curry with Sweet Plantains and Rice
- Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with Steamed Rice and Coconut-Lime Sauce
- Tropical Mousse Cup: Layers of Passion Fruit Cake, Coconut Mousse, and a Tropical Fruit Glaze with Fresh Pineapple
- Tropical Freeze
- Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. Hibiscus Guavacation Sour Beer, Orlando, FL
- Tropical Freeze with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum
Lotus House – China
Papa Cakes: Potato Cakes filled with Shrimp and Water Chestnuts served with House-made Strawberry Sauce
- Bon Bon Chicken Skewer with Sesame and Peanut Sauce
- House-made Crab and Cheese Wontons
- “Panda” Bubble Tea: Classic Milk Tea with Black and White Boba Pearls
- Jasmine Draft Beer –
- Marco Boba: Amaretto, Iced Coffee, Milk, and Boba
- Kung Fu Punch: Vodka, Triple Sec, Mango Syrup, Orange Juice, and Soda Water
- Tang Dynasty: Jose Cuervo Especial Tequila Gold, Light Rum, Strawberry Syrup, Piña Colada Mix, White Boba Pearls, and Soda Water
Magnolia Terrace – American Adventure
- Crawfish Étouffée with Andouille Sausage and Dirty Rice
- Cajun-style Roasted Oysters – $7.50
- House-made Boudin Two Ways with Spicy Mustard
- Pecan Cake with Maple Whipped Cream
- Pecan Praline
- Bayou Cocktail: Bayou Spiced Rum, Coconut Rum, Fruit Punch, and Minute Maid Orange Juice
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Orange Coriander Wheat Ale, Tampa, Fla.
- Wicked Weed Brewing Day Light American Light Ale, Asheville, N.C. (new)
- Parish Brewing Co. Ghost in the Machine Double IPA, Broussard, La
- Beer Flight
Northern Bloom – Canada
- Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Apple-wood-smoked Bacon
- Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce, and Whipped Potatoes with Garden Vegetables
- Griddled Maple Pound Cake with Warm Peach Compote and Sweet Corn Gelato
- Maple Popcorn Shake
- 81Bay Brewing Apricot with Maple Syrup, Tampa, FL
- Collective Arts Brewing Blackberry Fruit Beer, Hamilton, Ontario
- Goose Island Beer Company Lost Palate Hazy IPA with Mango and Cinnamon, Chicago, Ill.
- Maple Popcorn Shake with Tap 357 Maple Rye Whisky
- Beer Flight
Pineapple Promenade – Near Port of Entry
- Spicy Hot Dog with Pineapple Chutney and Plantain Chips
- Mixed Berry Buttermilk Cake
- DOLE Whip®
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade
- DOLE Whip with Fanta®
- 3 Daughters Brewing Tropical Hefe Wheat Ale, St. Petersburg, FL
- Wicked Weed Brewing Fresh Pressed Wheat Ale with Mango, Pineapple, and Guava, Asheville, N.C.
- Lexington Brewing & Distilling Company Alo’hop IPA, Lexington, Ky
- Playalinda Brewing Company Violet Lemonade Ale, Titusville, FL
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- DOLE Whip topped with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum
- Pineapple Beer Flight
Primavera Kitchen – Italy
- Margherita: Rustic Italian Flatbread with Tomato Sauce and Mozzarella
- Arancini: Sweet Sausage Fried Risotto Balls with Pomodoro Sauce
- Traditional Sicilian Cannoli: Crisp Pastry filled with Sweet Ricotta, Chocolate, and Candied Orange
- Peroni Pilsner
- Pinot Grigio
- Rosa Regale
- Italian White Sangria with Prosecco
- Italian Red Sangria with Cabernet Sauvignon
- Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila
Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina – Morocco
- Moroccan Seafood Couscous with Shrimp, Mussels, Olives, Preserved Lemons, and Anchovy Breadcrumbs
- Shakshuka: Moroccan Baked Eggs in a Spiced Eggplant and Tomato Stew
- Lemon Magdalena Cake with Fig Compote and Sangria Gel
- M.I.A. Beer Company Pink Hibiscus Orange Wheat Ale, Doral, FL
- Maeloc Pineapple and Pear Hard Cider, Galicia, Spain
- House-made Italian Sausage and Peppers Poutine
- Popsicle Trio: Honeydew, Raspberry-Mint, and Coconut-Lime
- Starcut Ciders Cidre Colada Hard Cider, Bellaire, Mich.
- Cutwater Bloody Mary: Ultra-premium Vodka, All-natural Tomato Juice, and a dash of Spice
- Cutwater Whiskey Mule: Black Skimmer Bourbon with Ginger Beer, a hint of Lime, and Aromatic Bitters
Trowel & Trellis – Near Disney Traders
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread e
- Impossible Sausage and Kale Soup
- Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib with Cilantro-Lime Rice, Danmuji Slaw, and Kimchee Mayonnaise
- Lavender Pot de Crème with Blueberry Cake, Pink Peppercorn, and Lime Whipped Cream
- Twinings of London Energize Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea
- Parish Brewing Co. Bloom Hazy IPA, Broussard, La.
- Twinings of London Energize Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea with Hanger 1 Makrut Lime Vodka served in a Mason Jar
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Future World East: Bloomin’ Berry: Frozen Lemon and Blackberry Syrup with a splash of Vodka
- Showcase Plaza: Citrus Sunrise: Frozen Lemon and Passion Fruit with Mandarin Vodka
- The American Adventure: Bubbly Brew: Jameson® Cold Brew Whiskey and Coffee with a splash of Coke®
- Canada: Spring Flurry: Frozen Lemon and Cinnamon Whiskey
- Mini Funnel Cake topped with Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream, Blueberries, and Powdered Sugar
- Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning (gluten/wheat friendly; plant-based; Garden Graze)
- Islamorada Beer Company Key Lime Hibiscus Ale, Ft. Pierce, Fla.
Epcot Flower and Garden Activities
Festival Scavenger Hunt
The festivals at Epcot all have a special activity that is great for kids, families, and even adult guests. Although each one has a different theme, they all share the same concept – finding hidden characters throughout the World Showcase.
The spring festival usually stars our friend Spike the Bee, hiding throughout different topiaries and colorful displays. He can be found high and low amongst the outdoor kitchens.
Cards are priced at $7.99 and can be bought near the main entrance to the World Showcase. Eight dollars a great price for a fun game to supplement your day or keep the kids entertained as your family tours the park.
The card comes with stickers that are used to show which location had which flower or plant. Once all of the hidden locations are found, guests can return to the shop where they purchased their Pollen-Nation Exploration card for a special Flower & Garden surprise!
If having a gift for each person matters to your group, you’ll want to purchase a card for each guest. If not, you’re fine with just one card per group. In the past the surprise has been a collectible festival themed cup.
If you find that you’re stuck on an item, ask a cast member – they’re always happy to give you a few hints to help.
Much like the Cookie Stroll during the Festival of the Holidays, the Garden Graze is a challenge for guests with a prize at the end. All you do to participate is enjoy the plant-based foods listed on the Garden Graze sign.
You can also pick up a copy of the Garden Graze Guide. The guide has fun facts about gardening and sustainability, along with the booths and items participating in the sip and snack stroll.
Like the scavenger hunt, once you’ve completed the list, you can visit the Pineapple Promenade for a free special prize. This year the treat is a Dole Whip in a cute plastic cup with some seeds you can plant once you get home.
The items are priced from $5-8, so it’s not pricey and adds a fun activity to your day in Epcot.
Epcot Goodness Garden Butterfly House
Another fun (and free!) activity is the garden butterfly house (formerly known as Bambi’s Butterfly House). The closed-in area is so much fun to visit and learn a bit about the butterfly’s life cycle. You’ll also love the beautiful insects flying around you as your tour the special butterfly gardens.
The area has butterflies in different stages with signs that have interesting facts guests will enjoy. The butterflies fly freely throughout the area and the butterfly house makes cool photo opportunity for anyone who loves nature.
Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Merchandise
Each year Disney releases new merchandise for the Flower and Garden Festival. The theme is different each year, but in the past we’ve seen a focus on Minnie Mouse with the cutest ladybugs, Orange Bird, Spike the Bee, and other favorite Disney characters like Huey, Dewey, and Louie.
Merch is spread throughout the park and is only available during the festival dates. So, trust me, if you see something you love grab it then. Popular items like the special festival Dooney & Bourke purse tend to sell out and items are rarely available online.
How to Buy Food at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival
During special events Disney Parks puts out little tags with an attached bracelet that makes scanning at the outdoor kitchen registers easier. These usually come in a few different designs and can be purchased for any amount, much like a gift card, at specially marked stands in Epcot.
The cards are a great way to try and stay on a budget. Not to mention it’s great when you have older kids and they can grab what they want while you’re enjoying your cocktail.
Epcot Flower & Garden Festival FAQs
Where do I get a festival menu? When you walk through the park entrance, you’ll see the booklets at most shops and kitchens, free to grab.
Do I have to get a gift card to pay for the drinks and small plates? No, snacks and drinks can be purchased like any other food and beverages with your credit card or MagicBand.
Are the kitchens available as soon as Epcot opens? The outdoor kitchens open at 11AM and close with the park.
How much do the food and drinks cost? Typically the items are between $3-8 depending on the item. Cocktails will be at the higher end of that price range.
One thing’s for sure when you visit during the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival, you’ll have a blast. There is so much to do for guests of all ages, it’s one of our favorite times to visit the parks.
I hope this information gets you buzzing with excitement to plan your Flower & Garden trip. Happy planning!