Fall has so many fun things to celebrate and Halloween is the highlight of October that every kid looks forward to. As much as kids love the creepy holiday, we think that moms deserve a spooky treat like this Witches Brew Cocktail too!
This delicious bubbling green Halloween cocktail is based on Disney’s Evil Queen. Much like the poison apple captured Snow White’s attention, this tempting alcoholic witches brew recipe is too tasty to resist.
It’s the perfect “straight from the cauldron” witches brew Halloween cocktail for your big October brew ha-ha. But beware– too much of a good thing could put you under a spell… and send you into a deep sleep!
How to Make a Witches Brew Cocktail
- Matcha powder- don’t worry, you won’t be able to taste the matcha
- Cream soda- Any brand will do, but I prefer IBC cream soda
- Vodka (treat yourself to the good stuff!)
- Dry ice- Do NOT consume dry ice – it is strictly for decoration
- Green food coloring- this is optional but it does give the witches’ brew a bright green color that’s so fun for Halloween!
Halloween Witches Brew Drink Directions
- In a large glass bowl, add the matcha powder, vodka, and cream soda.
- Whisk the ingredients together well to make sure that the matcha powder is well incorporated.
- If there are some clumps after whisking well, remove the clumps with a spoon.
- If you aren’t happy with the color, use the green food coloring by adding 2 drops at a time. Mix well and continue adding drops until the desired color has been reached.
- Transfer the Witches Brew Cocktail to a pitcher, a witches brew pot, or creepy martini glasses.
- Add dry ice and serve your spooky beverage to all your best ghoul friends.
Printable Evil Queen Cocktail Recipe
- 1/3 tsp matcha powder (you will not be able to taste the matcha)
- 36 ounces of cream soda
- 12 ounces of vodka
- dry ice (do NOT consume dry ice – it is strictly for decoration)
- (optional) green food coloring
1. In a large bowl, add every ingredient. Whisk well to make sure that the matcha powder is well incorporated. If there are some clumps after whisking well, you can remove the clumps with a spoon.
2. If using green food coloring, add 2 drops at a time, then mix well. Continue adding drops, then whisking, until the desired color has been reached.
3. Transfer the drink to a pitcher, punch bowl, or glasses. Add dry ice, and serve your spooky beverage