Looking for a delicious and festive treat to make this holiday season? Look no further than these copycat Goofy’s sweets shop chocolate dipped pretzels! These holiday pretzels are a sweet and salty snack that is perfect for any party or get-together, and they’re really easy to make. Ready to get started?
Goofy’s Candy Company
Goofy’s Candy Co. at Disney Springs is well-known for their over-the-top sweets and treats, and their chocolate dipped pretzels are no exception. These big pretzels are covered in rich milk chocolate and then decorated with colorful sprinkles. They’re so good, you’ll be tempted to eat them all yourself!
If you’re looking for a festive and fun treat to make this holiday season, try your hand at making these copycat Goofy’s Candy Company chocolate dipped pretzels. You won’t be disappointed!
Pretzel Christmas Treats
These holiday pretzels make a great snack or treat and they are pretty to look at too. You could easily put some of these in a coffee mug and give them as a gift, or just serve them at your next Christmas party.
Christmas pretzel recipes are so simple to make and since they need only a few common ingredients, it’s easy to make them any time you need a festive treat.
What You’ll Need:
- Pretzel rods
- Chocolate chips (I like to use semi-sweet) or melting
- Candy canes or other holiday decorations
- Start by lining a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt your almond bark or candy coating in a microwave-safe bowl. I like to do this in 30 second intervals, stirring after each one until it’s completely melted.
- Next, dip each pretzel rod into the chocolate about half way, making sure to coat it completely. If needed, use a spoon to make sure there’s chocolate covering the pretzel rod evenly.
- Gently tap the pretzel on the side of the bowl to tap off excess and get a smoother look.
- Once the pretzels are coated, lay them on a sheet of wax paper or parchment paper to set.
- While the chocolate is still wet, add your sprinkles or other decorations.
- Allow the chocolate to set completely before serving or packaging them up for gifts.
Enjoy these pretzel treats all year round by changing up the colors and types of sprinkles. Dress them up by drizzling colorful warmed melting chocolates back and forth before adding sprinkles.
If you have a Winnie the Pooh fan in the family, you’ll want to check out these Tigger tail pretzel rods. They are a great snack to make for your little one.