Fun recipes the kids want to eat are always the goal around our house. These kebab pizza skewers are a quick, easy-to-make snack or dinner that the whole family will love. They’re a great choice for serving teenagers or as a fun appetizer at game night. I hope you enjoy this kabab pizza recipe and that it becomes a family favorite!
Start any gathering with pepperoni pizza on a stick to wow your friends and family. They look impressive, even though they are quite easy to pull together. There are several steps that you can even hand off the kids to help with.
You’ll start these kebab pizza skewers on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and end with an empty serving plate. As far as the pizza sauce, some people prefer it warmed, which some like it chilled, so that’s going to be a judgment call you’ll need to make. But I promise that’s the hardest thing you’ll have to do to get these yummy pepperoni & cheese kebabs ready to serve. Enjoy!
Kebab Pizza Skewers
Full disclosure: the links in the recipe are there to recommend the products I love and use. If you use the link to purchase them, I do get a small commission from Amazon at no additional cost to you.
- 60 mini pepperoni slices
- 1 tube refrigerated pizza crust (I use Pillsbury)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 12 bamboo skewers
Unroll pizza dough onto the baking sheet.
Using a pizza cutter, cut dough lengthwise into 1-inch wide strips. (12 strips)
Thread 5 mini pepperoni slices on each skewer. Be sure to leave enough space between each slice for the pizza dough.
Starting at the flat end of the bamboo skewer, pierce the dough and spiral-wrap the strip around the pepperoni. Allow the meat to “peek” through. Finish piercing the dough on the pointy end of the skewer.
Place pizza skewers on the prepared baking sheet.
Melt the butter.
Mix the melted butter, garlic powder& basil together.
Brush pizza skewers lightly with garlic basil butter.
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Bake 7-10 minutes or until pizza dough is light golden brown.
Serve with pizza sauce.
- 60 Mini Pepperoni Slices
- 1 tube Refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 1/4 c. Butter, melted
- 3/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp. Dried Basil
- 1/4 c. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 c. Pizza Sauce
- 12 Bamboo Skewers
1. Preheat oven to 400°F and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Unroll pizza dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment sheets.
3. Using a pizza cutter, cut dough lengthwise into 1-inch wide strips. (12 strips)
4. Thread 5 mini pepperoni slices on each skewer. Be sure to leave enough space between each slice for the pizza dough.
5. Starting at the flat end of the bamboo skewer, pierce the dough and spiral-wrap the strip around the pepperoni. Allow the meat to “peek” through. Finish piercing the dough on the pointy end of the skewer.
6. Place pizza skewers on the prepared baking sheet.
7. Melt the butter.
8. Mix the melted butter, garlic powder, & basil together.
9. Brush pizza skewers lightly with garlic, basil, & butter mixture.
10. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
11. Bake 7-10 minutes or until pizza dough is light golden brown.
12. Serve with pizza sauce.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 222Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 494mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 6g
Pair this savory choice with one of the amazing sweet treats in the recipes section for a full mom win. If you love this recipe, I’d be so super grateful if you’d share it and pin it. And let me know what your kiddos think of these pizza kebabs!
For more creative crafts, recipes, & Disney fun, subscribe to my newsletter and follow The Everyday Mouse on social media.