Mickey Valentine’s Day Brownies for Disney Lovers
Are you looking for a sweet treat for the upcoming Valentine’s day holiday? Are there chocolate lovers in your life? If so, then you might really enjoy this recipe for Valentine’s day brownies. These aren’t just your typical heart shaped brownies either, these brownies are shaped like everyone’s favorite mouse.
These Mickey brownies are decorated with icing and sprinkles for Valentine’s day. These would be perfect for a classroom party or a celebration at home. You could even make a batch of these valentine’s day brownies to give out to family and friends with valentine’s day cards. You could even have your kids come to help you in the kitchen to make these fun valentine’s day treats.
The Everyday Mouse is an Amazon partner. If you click on a link to make a purchase, we make a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
How to Make Disney Valentine’s Day Brownies
These decorated brownies are tasty, delicious, and are easy to make with a few simple ingredients you might already have in your pantry.
To make these super cute Mickey brownies you will need unsalted sweet cream butter, eggs, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, brown sugar, brewed and cooled coffee, flour, espresso grounds, cornstarch, baking powder, and a Mickey Mouse cookie cutter.
You will also need the ingredients for the white chocolate frosting. To make the frosting you will need softened unsalted sweet cream butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, white chocolate – melted and cooled, Valentine’s day sprinkles, and a disposable piping bag.
To make your Mickey brownies you will need to preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray your baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and then line it with parchment paper.
Beat together the sugar, eggs, butter, brown sugar, coffee, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl until they are combined and fluffy.
In a medium bowl, combine the espresso grounds, cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, and cornstarch, and whisk them together. Slowly beat the dry ingredients into the wet until a batter forms.
Spread the batter onto the cookie sheet, and bake for 22-26 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow the brownies to cool completely and cut out 12 Mickey Mouse shaped brownies.
Making the frosting is easy with a stand mixer or hand mixer to beat the butter and vanilla extract together. Slowly beat in the melted white chocolate, and then add the powdered sugar until combined.
Scoop the frosting into the disposable piping bag and pipe an outline around the edge of the brownies. Fill in the center of the brownie and use a spatula to smooth out the icing. Sprinkle your valentine’s day sprinkles on top.
These brownies with sprinkles in a fun Mickey shape will make a perfect Valentine’s day treat or snack. Serve them at a Valentine’s day party, as a treat for your family, or as a sweet Valentine’s day brownie for your special sweetheart this year.
NOT READY TO MAKE THIS DISNEY RECIPE? PIN THE IMAGE ABOVE ⬆️ TO YOUR DISNEY RECIPES BOARD ON PINTEREST—SO IT’S EASY TO FIND WHEN YOU NEED IT!
Make sure to pin this versatile and easy to make brownie and frosting recipe! They can easily transform from Valentine brownies into a treat for any holiday with different colored frosting and matching sprinkles.
Here are a few ideas you’ll want to try:
- Use green sprinkles for Saint Patrick’s day
- Turn your brownies into a patriotic treat with red, white, and blue sprinkles
- Christmas calls for red and green sprinkles, but an adorable holly or candy cane candy sprinkle feels extra festive.
No matter how you choose to kick your Disney brownies up a notch, they are sure to be a real crowd pleaser any time they are served. An extra touch of Disney magic always tastes better, don’t you think? So make a batch for your special someone and celebrate love this February 14th!
Mickey Mouse Valentine’s Day Brownies
- 1 1/2 C unsalted Sweet Cream Butter, softened
- 2 C Sugar
- 1 1⁄3 C Brown Sugar
- 4 large Eggs
- 6 tbsp fresh brewed, cooled Coffee
- 4 tsp pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1⁄2 C Hershey Cocoa powder
- 2 tsp instant Espresso Grounds
- 1 1⁄2 C Flour
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 - 4in Mickey Mouse Cookie Cutter
- 1 C unsalted Sweet Cream Butter, softened
- 12 oz White Chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 C Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 C Valentine’s Day sprinkles
- 1 disposable piping bag
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a 12x19 cookie sheet with pam spray.
- Cover the pan with parchment paper. The baking spray helps keep the parchment paper in place.
- Using a large bowl, beat the butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, coffee, and vanilla until combined and fluffy.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the cocoa powder, espresso grounds, flour, cornstarch, and baking powder.
- Gradually beat in the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Spread the brownie batter onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 22-26 minutes or until a toothpick in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Using the Mickey cookie cutter, cut out 12 brownie mickey’s and place onto a wire rack Using a standing mixer, beat the butter and vanilla until light in color.
- Gradually beat in the melted white chocolate.
- Beat in the powdered sugar until combined.
- Scoop the frosting into the disposable piping bag and cut the tip off.
- Pipe an outline around the edge of the brownies.
- Fill in the center with the frosting and smooth with an angled spatula.
- Sprinkle some valentine's day sprinkles on top.