Beauty and The Beast Cupcakes
Calling all Belle fans! Whether you're planning a princess birthday party or watching the movie, these beautiful Beauty and the Beast cupcakes are perfect!
box of Vanilla cake mix
of Vegetable oil
tubs of Vanilla frosting
Wilton Lemon Yellow icing color
Wilton disposable piping bag
White pearl candies
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Put the liners in the cupcake pan.
Blend cake mix, oil, eggs, and water in a large bowl (follow the instructions on your specific box of cake mix).
Pour batter in the cupcake pan.
Bake for 18-21 minutes.
Let the cupcakes cool completely before frosting.
1. Take the Wilton red fondant and knead it until it is easy to work with.
2. Add a small amount of fondant to the rose mold.
3. Press down on the fondant to fill all the crevices in the rose mold.
4. Bend the mold to release the rose.
5. Set aside and repeat until you have as many roses as you need.
1. Add 2-3 drops of Wilton Lemon Yellow icing color to the vanilla frosting.
2. Using a toothpick add a small amount of the lemon yellow icing color, mix together.
3. Once you have achieved the color you like, add the 1M tip to the decorating bag and fill with yellow frosting.
4. Frost the cupcakes one by one.
5. Place one of the red roses to the top of the cupcake.
6. Add the white pearls on top.
Beauty and The Beast Cupcakes https://theeverydaymouse.com/beauty-and-the-beast-cupcakes/