package of Double Stuffed Oreos
Bags of white chocolate Ghiradelli melting wafers
Cream of tarter
of Powdered sugar
Black gel color
disposable Piping bag fitted with a number 2 tip
Cookie sheet fitted with parchment paper
1. Using a double boiler, melt the white chocolate melting wafers.
2. Using a fork, dip in the Oreos until fully coated.
3. Place Oreos onto a cookie sheet and let dry for an hour.
4. While Oreos are drying, using a standing mixer, combine egg whites, cream of tarter, and powder sugar and mix on medium speed until stiff peaks form about 7 minutes.
5. Scoop the icing into a piping bag.
6. Once the chocolate covered oreo is hardened, using the icing, pipe on the detail of the Avengers logo onto all of the Oreos.
7. Fill in the detail and let the icing harden for an hour.
Avenger Cookies https://theeverydaymouse.com/avengers-endgame-cookies/