Daisy Duck Cupcakes
The Everyday Mouse
These super cute Daisy Duck Cupcakes are almost too adorable to eat! You won’t be able to resist the deliciously creamy french vanilla taste.
Fondant Ears and Bow Ingredients:
package of White fondant
package of Purple fondant
package of Yellow fondant
Wilton fondant bow mold
Daisy floral fondant plunger
Mini circle fondant cutter
box of French vanilla cake mix
large Eggs room temp
of softened Unsalted sweet cream butter
Vanilla Frosting Ingredients:
Unsalted sweet cream butter
Heavy whipping cream
large Piping bag with large star tip
Fondant Ears and Bow Directions:
1. Sprinkle some powdered sugar onto a cutting board.
2. Roll out the white fondant into 1/4 inch thickness and cut out 48 circles of the white fondant for the ears and set aside.
3. Roll out more white fondant into ¼ inch thickness and use the small and medium daisy fondant plunger to cut of floral pieces.
4. Set aside to dry.
5. Powder your hands with powdered sugar and mold the yellow fondant into a nerd candy size ball and set aside allow to dry.
Directions for Making the Flowers:
1. Dip your finger into a cup of water and lightly dab it onto the back of the small daisy fondant piece.
2. Place it into the middle of the bigger daisy.
3. Carefully dab a small amount of water onto the yellow ball and place it into the center of the daisies.
4. Allow to dry for a few hours.
5. Dab a bit of water onto the side of one of the white circles.
6. Place the daisy on top of the ear.
7. Allow to dry for a few hours.
8. Powder your hands with powder sugar and mold the purple fondant into a ball.
9. Pinch off 1 teaspoon size ball of fondant and press it into the bow mold.
10. Make 24 bows.
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Line cupcake pan with the cupcake liners.
3. In a medium bowl, add the cake mix, butter, milk, and stir until combined.
4. Fill cupcake liners 3/4 of the way full.
5. Bake in the oven for about 21 minutes.
6. Pull out the cupcakes and allow to cool before frosting
1. Using a standing mixer combine the butter, powdered sugar, heavy whipping cream, vanilla, and mix on medium speed until combined and smooth.
2. Scoop the white frosting into the piping bag.
1. Frost cooled cupcakes with the frosting.
2. Place purple bow into the center of the frosting.
3. Place the ears on the side of the bow.
Daisy Duck Cupcakes https://theeverydaymouse.com/daisy-duck-cupcakes/