Maui Banana Bread
The Everyday Mouse
Moana fans dive into this delicious Maui Banana Bread. This Hawaiian banana bread recipe is full of island flavors. It's a great treat for any time of day!
Mini loaf pan
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prep mini loaf pan with nonstick baking spray.
3. Mix Milk with the melted butter in a large bowl.
4. Add the egg and bananas. (Make sure to leave some small banana chunks).
5. Mix the flour, baking soda, sugar, and baking powder in the other large bowl.
6. Slowly add in the banana mixture. Stir until just moistened.
7. Mix the 1 ½ C chocolate chips.
8. Mix in 1 C of the shredded coconut.
9. Pour the batter evenly into the mini loaf pans.
10. Top with more chocolate chips and coconut.
11. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
12. Allow to cool slightly in the loaf pan.
13. Remove the loaf from the pan.
14. Put the slightly cooled loaf on the wire rack to cool completely.
Maui Banana Bread https://theeverydaymouse.com/maui-banana-bread/